The Benefits of a Plastic Fence
There are many upsides of upgrading to a plastic fence
The Benefits of Upgrading to a Plastic Fence
- Strong and well designed, our posts are self supporting and do not require any internal support to hold them up. Our rails slide through our pre-routed posts for added strength instead of using brackets.
- Our plastic fence always comes with a lifetime, manufacturer’s warranty. For complete details of our warranty see our Warranty Section.
- Our equine fence is made for horses and livestock, designed to hold up to the physical demands livestock often place on fencing.
- No more painting or replacing your fence due to normal wear and tear! From protecting your children, to preserving old-growth forests, plastic fencing is the environmentally wise choice.
Additional Benefits of having a Plastic Fence
- Having a plastic fence eliminates the need for costly efforts of painting or staining to protect or beautify.
- Since it doesn’t absorb moisture it won’t blister, peel, corrode or rot.
- Durable all weather plastic fencing maintains a fresh appearance year after year.
- All of our plastic materials contain high amounts of UV-inhibitor and impact modifiers, this protects our products from fading or discolouring in the sun. (Happy customers from Australia will testify).
- A great do-it-yourself system. Simple to install by anyone. Parts simply slide and lock into place for quick and easy installation.
- Meets ASTM, CSA and UL building material standards.
- Product available in a variety of heights and widths.
|Projected Life||Yours Plus!||5-7 Years||5-10 Years|
|Fungus & Dry Rot Free||Yes||No||No|
|Free of Harmful Chemicals (Arsenic, Lead, Creosote)||Yes||No||No|
|Price||Saves Replacement||Short Term Solution||Costs More|